Make yout easy to repair damaged automotive glass
Suitable for removing wiper blade damage, scuffs, traffic film, water deposits
Designed to be used with an electric drill
Helps you to save great money to change a new glass
Can be used on any windscreen, rear or side windows or any other type of glass i.e. toughened glass,
double glazed units, windows, patio doors, glass tables, shower screens, fish tanks, marine applications, etc
Wool polishing pad size: approx. 75mm
Hook and loop backing pad size: approx. 75mm, diameter of shank: approx. 6mm
Wool felt polishing wheel diameter: approx. 30mm, 20mm (1pc of each size)
Polishing solution (powder): 70g
How to Use:
1) Well shake the bottle before use.
2) Attach the hook and loop backing pad to a electric drill. Attach wool polishing pad to backing pad.
3) Drip a little solution on the wool wheel and glass scratch.
4) Work the polishing pad in a circular motion on the area of glass scratch. Not exceed 2000 RPM, 2KG pressure.
5) Applying more polishing solution as needed. Add some water to cool the glass because overheat or dry will crack glass.
6) Repeat until the light scratch is no longer visible.
1 Bag x Glass Polishing Solution
1 x 75mm Hook and Loop Backing Pad
2 x 75mm Wool Polishing Pad
2 x Wool Felt Polishing Wheel
1 x Backing Pad Drill Adapter
1 x Micro Fibre Cloth
Please note it is for light hair line scratches, surface marks, water stains only.
Please allow 1-10mm deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.